Don’t just cleanse your skin, renew and revitalize it! Introducing a new product that produces the beneficial effects of microdermabrasion, to maintain healthy, exfoliated skin.
Microdermabrasion Cleanser (Scrub) combines the most effective medical grade aluminum oxide exfoliating crystals with powerful antioxidant ingredients, to remove dead skin while enriching the cells with deep cleansing nutrients. Essential oils leave skin glowing and renewed while the aluminum oxide gently draws oil, dirt and dead skin cells away, leaving your skin smooth and sexy feeling.
Dr. Dave and his assistant discuss his Microdermabrasion Cleanser:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces pore size
- Contains natural moisturizers
- Provides deep cleansing
- Aluminum Oxide Crystals (Alumina) – An inert mineral which causes no adverse or allergic reactions.
- Red Tea (Aspalathus Linearis Extract) – Red Tea (rooibos), from the mountains of South Africa, penetrates deep within the skin to provide protection against sun damage and pollution, promoting healthier, younger looking skin. Red Tea is known to soothe irritated skin, reduce inflammation and improve texture and skin tone.
- Seaweed Extract (Chondrus Crispus Extract) – Promotes skin hydration as well as tightening of the skin. Has anti-inflammatory properties. Also a cellular nutrient.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Potent moisture retaining properties. Hyaluronic Acid sits on the surface of the skin, pulling moisture from the air, constantly releasing moisture to the skin.
- Oil of Kumquat (Eriobotrya Japonica Extract) – Essential oil used for its natural fragrance. INGREDIENTS Alumina (Aluminum Oxide Crystals), Purified Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Seaweed) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Eriobotrya Japonica Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
“The Real Secrets To A Slimmer You..What You DON’T Know”
(a $29.95 value) FREE with purchase with every order.
Look for the link in your confirmation email for the download.